The uninstaller that Mac forgot
- Adds to your preferences pane
- You don't know what gets erased
Hidden in your preferences pane, AppTrap can be activated in a click and set to work on startup. It's a perfect add-on to your Mac, working in the background without you ever having to worry about it. Every time you uninstall an application, if AppTrap is activated, it'll remove all associated files automatically. As the developer says, this add-on is extremely simple to use and seamless.
The only worry we would have with AppTrap is that you never really know what associated files are being uninstalled.
- Background Process & Preference Pane:
- New Portugues translation. Thanks Vasco Patricio!
- French and Dutch localization updates.
- Background Process:
- A warning has been added to the uninstall confirmation window that warns the user that the application may only be updating itself.